ARdVRk's mission is to increase patient and Health Care Professional engagement to help them better understand (education and training) and retain information related to drug therapies and medical devices.
Biopharmaceutical and device companies today face a number of key challenges:
- Inability of physicians and nurses to stay current on new therapies and treatment protocols
- Insufficient healthcare literacy for patients and caregivers to make informed decisions
- Low enrollment by screened patients in clinical trials
- Declining physician access
- Limited patient engagement
To address these challenges, ARdVRk has developed a scalable and configurable avatar platform, Vital Recall®, that has demonstrated better engagement of patient and Health Care Professionals than the currently available engagement models. This provides our clients with an ability to drive:
- Faster and cheaper clinical trials through higher clinical trial enrollment and lower attrition rates as well as improved adherence to clinical trial protocols
- Improved peer-to-peer conversations through better training of Medical Affairs staff
- Increased drug/device sales through increased physician access and treatment adherence and loyalty
Our Vital Recall® SaaS (Software as a Service) platform is currently in the field, generating revenue, with some of the largest biopharmaceutical and device companies like Becton Dickinson and CSLBehring. Revenue increased by more than 65% in 2019 to $435K and are projecting 2020 revenue of $1M and 2023 revenue of $5M.