- By SeedInvest
- September 3, 2020
- 4 minute read
Each year, Inc. Magazine’s 500 and 5000 lists feature the most successful, up-and-coming companies in the United States. In 2018, the Inc. 500 included SeedInvest, ranking it as the fourth fastest-growing financial services company.
This year, we’re excited to welcome a number of both our portfolio companies and the startups currently raising on our platform into this exclusive club that also includes past honorees such as Microsoft, Timberland, Vizio, Intuit, Chobani, Oracle, and Zappos.com.
Companies on the 39th annual Inc. 5000 List include:
Currently Raising on SeedInvest:
- Caliber | This real estate investing company made the Inc. 5000 list for the seventh consecutive year–in the history of the Inc. 5000, just 1% of companies have made the list at least seven times. 
- GROUNDFLOOR | This wealth tech platform earned the 402nd spot on the list overall, 23rd in financial services, and 13th in Georgia. 
- Heroclip | This developer of multi-functional lifestyle products received the honor for the first time, ranking 1,124 on the list overall. 
In the SeedInvest Portfolio:
- BitPay | VC-backed BitPay, the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment provider, ranked 1,519 on this year’s list, reporting significant three year revenue growth.
- Doctible | This comprehensive patient engagement and growth platform for healthcare providers placed 293rd on this year’s list.
- Metadata.io | This marketing automation platform trusted by companies such as Zoom, Duo by Cisco, and Zendesk, placed in the top 250 of this year’s list. Metadata topped off a $5M Series A round on SeedInvest in June of this year–their third successful offering with us.
- Packback | This leading provider of pay-per view eTextbooks, which raised its $1.5M Seed round on SeedInvest, landed spot 352 on the list. This ranking places Packback in the top 10 fastest growing companies in Chicago, and the top five fastest-growing companies in higher education.
- Trust Stamp | This global AI-powered identity authentication platform recently concluded its Series A round, raising $6.5M on SeedInvest in July of this year. Trust Stamp achieved the 771st place on the Inc. 5000 list.
- Zeel Networks | This on-demand massage network earned spot 2,116 on the list, its fourth consecutive year being honored.
About Inc. 5000
The 2020 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage self-reported revenue growth when comparing 2016 and 2019. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2016. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent as of December 31, 2019. The minimum revenue required for 2016 is $100k; the minimum for 2019 is $2 million.
This post was written by SeedInvest on September 3, 2020