Even I didn’t expect such a groundswell of support going into this whole process. Just the sheer volume of people and interest that seem to be within reach through equity crowdfunding is remarkable and very promising.
- Raised $1.5 million on SeedInvest in early 2014 and came back to raise $7.5 million on SeedInvest through Reg A+ two years later.
- The company secured the first $2.5 million of its Reg A+ round in just 24 hours from ~500 investors.
- Investors include Mark Cuban, Hero Entertainment, and Leyard.
For those entrepreneurs seeking a 48-hour clock because there is just not enough time in the day, you need to seriously consider having the SeedInvest team give you back some time so you can focus on building your dreams.
- Closed the largest equity crowdfunding round of all time, $20 million, through Reg A+
- Came back to SeedInvest as they scaled: raised $150K on SeedInvest in seven days, returned to raise $1.1 million six months later and then raised $20 million on SeedInvest two years later.
- Investors include NTT DOCOMO, Konica Minolta, Flex Lab IX, and NetPosa.
The SeedInvest team is hardworking, smart, and informed. Their unique side-by-side model allowed us to reach both non-accredited investors and accredited investors at the same time. The reach of their platform had ancillary benefits in terms of corporate development for us too. It was a win/win every way you look at it.
- Historic side-by-side round: $2 million raised from accredited investors through Reg D and $1 million raised through Reg CF.
- In addition to the $3 million raised, the company’s Reg CF was oversubscribed by another $700,000 that had to be turned away.
- 900 investors with check sizes ranging from $500 to $1 million.
SeedInvest is by far the easiest way to raise capital. I raised over $1 Million dollars in less than 30 days through their extensive network. I highly recommend SeedInvest. Their team was helpful and launched my company to the next level.
- $1.5 million seed round was oversubscribed in just 30 days, including $1 million raised online through SeedInvest.
- Kylie.ai announced its fundraise at LAUNCH Festival as part of our LIVE Fundraising partnership with Jason Calacanis.
- Received 110 investments ranging from $500 to $350,000.
SeedInvest has a very talented team of people and are pioneers in the equity crowdfunding space. Overall, SeedInvest is a one stop shop for fundraising: A marketplace, a marketing team, a broker-dealer, and a vested partner in our brand.
- Raised $500k through SeedInvest initially, followed by another $1.7 million from 1,700 investors through Reg A+.
- Following the Company’s campaign on SeedInvest, DSTLD generated 192% of year-over-year sales growth in 1H 2017.
- Investors include Arena Ventures, Wavemaker VC, Amplify LA, CrunchFund, CAA Ventures, Baroda Ventures and Plus Capital.
The SeedInvest platform gave my company access to a high-quality pool of investors and helped us raise capital to support our continued growth. If it were not for SeedInvest, my company would not have achieved the success it has enjoyed to date.
- Exceeded $3 million raised from 1,700 investors through one of the first Reg A+ Mini-IPO campaigns on SeedInvest.
- Appeared on Shark Tank and received one of the highest valued offers in the show’s history from Robert Herjavec — who is now an advisor.
- Have raised more than $5M in financing from Techstars Ventures, Galvanize Ventures, R/GA Ventures, and American Family Ventures.
Any founder that doesn't use SeedInvest is missing the boat, literally. There's not one excuse I could hear that justifies not using the platform. Raising capital is the most time consuming exercise for a founder and it comes usually at the most important times of early stage companies.
- Raised $500k of its seed round on SeedInvest and returned to raise another $1 million the following year.
- After raising its first two rounds on SeedInvest, Wyre raised a $5.8 million Series A from leading venture firms and strategic investors.
- Investors include Draper Associates, Digital Currency Group, Amphora Capital, Baofoo.com and 9fBank.
They were pros to work with and they delivered on their fundraising targets which is all any entrepreneur could ask for. Recommended.
- Blokable raised $450k of it’s $1.5 million seed round on SeedInvest after graduating from Jason Calacanis’ LAUNCH Accelerator.
- The Company proceeded to raise a Series A the following year led by Vulcan Capital (Paul Allen’s venture fund).
- Investors include Vulcan Capital, Alliance of Angels, Jason Calacanis, LAUNCH Accelerator and Pudget Sound Venture Club.
SeedInvest raised me over $700k quickly, enabling me to spend less time fundraising and more time running my business.
- Received $500,000 of its round from a sizeable family office which joined the board and provided significant strategic value.
- Landed the second largest deal ever on Shark Tank- secured $2 million from Kevin O’Leary and Lori Greiner.
- Investors include Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Brad Feld, Joanne Wilson, Vegas Tech Fund, Scout Ventures and Kensington Capital.
SeedInvest streamlines the capital raising process, creates efficiencies, and offers unprecedented, simplified access to investment opportunities with a degree of ease and transparency previously unavailable.
- Raised $1 million of a $3.4 million seed round through SeedInvest in just 30 days and oversubscribed by another $1 million.
- A few months after closing its seed round on SeedInvest, the Company announced a $23.6 million Series A round.
- Investors include SF Capital and Ron Suber (President of Prosper).