Total Amount Raised: $1,600,000
Innovator in on-demand renewable energy in the form of heat, power, or hydrogen fuel.
- Raised $1.6 million on SeedInvest in 2017 – an allocation of their Seed round – at a $20 million pre-money valuation.
- Went public in late 2021 at a $2 billion valuation, becoming the first retail investor unicorn exit in the U.S.
- Investors include Bill Gates and Steve Case of Revolution Ventures.
Total Amount Raised: $22,000,000+
Virtual reality motion platform transforming seated gameplay into an immersive and active VR experience.
- Raised $1.5 million on SeedInvest in early 2014 and came back to raise $7.5 million on through Reg A+ two years later and $15 million in 2021.
- The company secured the first $2.5 million of its Reg A+ round in just 24 hours from ~500 investors.
- Investors include Mark Cuban, Hero Entertainment, and Leyard.
Total Amount Raised: $20,000,000+
Autonomous security robots providing security professionals advanced detection capabilities.
- Closed the largest equity crowdfunding round of all time, $20 million, through Reg A+.
- Came back to SeedInvest as they scaled: raised $150K on SeedInvest in seven days, returned to raise $1.1 million six months later and then raised $20 million on SeedInvest two years later.
- Investors include NTT DOCOMO, Konica Minolta, Flex Lab IX, and NetPosa.
Total Amount Raised: $3 million
Building the largest marketplace of cannabis consumers on the planet, the “Amazon of Cannabis.”
- Historic side-by-side round: $2 million raised from accredited investors through Reg D and $1 million raised through Reg CF.
- In addition to the $3 million raised, the company’s Reg CF was oversubscribed by another $700,000 that had to be turned away.
- 900 investors with check sizes ranging from $500 to $1 million.
Total Amount Raised: $1 million
An autonomous AI that clones personalities to automate communication.
- $1.5 million seed round was oversubscribed in just 30 days, including $1 million raised online through SeedInvest.
- Kylie.ai announced its fundraise at LAUNCH Festival as part of our LIVE Fundraising partnership with Jason Calacanis.
- Received 110 investments ranging from $500 to $350,000.
Total Amount Raised: $2,300,000+
Disrupting the $200BN fast fashion market with fairly priced, direct-to-consumer premium essentials.
- Raised $500k through SeedInvest initially, followed by another $1.7 million from 1,700 investors through Reg A+.
- Following the Company’s campaign on SeedInvest, DSTLD generated 192% of year-over-year sales growth in 1H 2017.
- Investors include Arena Ventures, Wavemaker VC, Amplify LA, CrunchFund, CAA Ventures, Baroda Ventures and Plus Capital.
Total Amount Raised: $5,000,000+
Making the cor systems of the home smarter, starting with the world’s first smart home air vent.
- Exceeded $3 million raised from 1,700 investors through one of the first Reg A+ Mini-IPO campaigns on SeedInvest.
- Appeared on Shark Tank and received one of the highest valued offers in the show’s history from Robert Herjavec — who is now an advisor.
- Have raised more than $5M in financing from Techstars Ventures, Galvanize Ventures, R/GA Ventures, and American Family Ventures.
Total Amount Raised: $1,500,000
Cross-border blockchain payments within a few hours for a fraction of cost.
- Raised $500k of its seed round on SeedInvest and returned to raise another $1 million the following year.
- After raising its first two rounds on SeedInvest, Wyre raised a $5.8 million Series A from leading venture firms and strategic investors.
- Investors include Draper Associates, Digital Currency Group, Amphora Capital, Baofoo.com and 9fBank.
Total Amount Raised: $450,000
High performance modular building system for developers to deliver projects in a fraction of the time.
- Blokable raised $450k of it’s $1.5 million seed round on SeedInvest after graduating from Jason Calacanis’ LAUNCH Accelerator.
- The Company proceeded to raise a Series A the following year led by Vulcan Capital (Paul Allen’s venture fund).
- Investors include Vulcan Capital, Alliance of Angels, Jason Calacanis, LAUNCH Accelerator and Pudget Sound Venture Club.
Total Amount Raised: $750,000
Point-of-Purchase digital media kiosk.
- Received $500,000 of its round from a sizeable family office which joined the board and provided significant strategic value.
- Landed the second largest deal ever on Shark Tank- secured $2 million from Kevin O’Leary and Lori Greiner.
- Investors include Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Brad Feld, Joanne Wilson, Vegas Tech Fund, Scout Ventures and Kensington Capital.
Total Amount Raised: $1,000,000
Patch of Land
Real estate crowdfunding platform for high-yield residential and commercial real estate leons.
- Raised $1 million of a $3.4 million seed round through SeedInvest in just 30 days and oversubscribed by another $1 million.
- A few months after closing its seed round on SeedInvest, the Company announced a $23.6 million Series A round.
- Investors include SF Capital and Ron Suber (President of Prosper).