We have found early success with large chains, franchises, and agencies who are already turning to Chatmeter’s Local Brand Management platform to help them with the fragmented world of reputation management and local search marketing.
Current customers include Verizon Wireless, Aaron's Furniture, Sears, Bruegger's Bagels, Baker's Square, Autotrader, and more. There’s a lot of noise out there with a variety of solutions for review monitoring, local search, and social media. We believe that Chatmeter has built the first scalable, automated platform designed for large retailers to pull all of this data into one place at both the national and local level (for all their stores).
- We’ve assembled a team with extensive internet startup experience to build a solution that gives customers actionable data about where to focus their efforts.
- We give marketers the ability to own the customer experience, and increase online visibility and brand awareness for each individual store location. This ultimately results in improved search rankings and reputation, thus increasing revenues by driving more customers into their stores and connecting the online and offline world.
Select customer testimonials:
"Our dealer customers recognize the importance of what their customers say about them online. We are pleased to partner with Chatmeter because they provide a single tool to measure the impact of reviews, social, and local SEO for each dealership."
- Paul Whitworth, Vice President of Operations, Software Division, AutoTrader Group
"With hundreds of stores, there is a tremendous challenge seeing and managing the digital points of presence across so many local search and social sites. We evaluated several platforms, and chatmeter is by far the best. Their new dashboard allows us to quickly identify and help clean up our stores online business listings, track and manage local online reviews, and improve the customer experience at the store level."
- David James, Vice-President of Marketing CARSTAR Franchise Systems Inc.
We have assembled a team that have over 30 years combined internet startup experience, have worked at multiple exited companies, and have extensive knowledge and relationships within the local search industry.
- Collin Holmes, founder and CEO, has helped in creating new markets with key companies, including Akamai, AT&T Wireless and V-Enable.
- Paul Koch, CTO, has over 15 years software development and management experience from Sony and Disney. Startup experience: CEO WARP, Double Jump.
- Dorian Chase, VP Sales. 14 years sales/marketing experience at several startups including VenueLabs, and his own SEO Agency, TopSpot SEO.
- Tom Broadhead, (Fractional CFO). Co-Founder, Partner of the Team Group. Venture-backed CFO for many companies including Zui.com, Say Media, and mSnap.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you complete your investment on SeedInvest, your money will be transferred to an escrow account where an independent escrow agent will watch over your investment until it is accepted by Chatmeter. Once Chatmeter accepts your investment, and certain regulatory procedures are completed, your money will be transferred from the escrow account to Chatmeter in exchange for your shares. At that point, you will be a proud owner in Chatmeter.
Preferred equity is usually issued to outside investors and carries rights and conditions that are different from that of common stock. For example, preferred equity may include rights that prevent or minimize the effects of dilution or grants special privileges in situations when the company is sold.
A convertible note is a unique form of debt that converts into equity, usually in conjunction with a future financing round. The investor effectively loans money to a startup with the expectation that they will receive equity in the company in the future at a discounted price per share when the company raises its next round of financing.
To learn more about startup investment types check out “How to Choose a Startup Investment” in our academy.
To make an investment, you will need the following information readily available:
- Personal information such as your current address and phone number
- Employment and employer information
- Net worth and income information
- Social Security Number or government-issued identification
- ABA bank routing number and checking account number (typically found on a personal check or bank statement)
Until a closing occurs, you may cancel your investment at any time, for any reason. You will receive an email when the closing occurs and your shares have been issued. If you have already funded your investment and your funds are in escrow, your funds will be promptly refunded to you upon cancellation. To cancel your investment, please go to your portfolio page.
Currently there is no market or liquidity for these shares. Right now Chatmeter does not plan to list these shares on a national exchange or another secondary market. At some point Chatmeter may choose to do so, but until then you should plan to hold your investment for a significant period of time before a “liquidation event” occurs. A “liquidation event” is when Chatmeter either lists their shares on an exchange, is acquired, or goes bankrupt.
You can return to SeedInvest at any time to view your portfolio of investments and obtain a summary statement.
This is Chatmeter's fundraising profile page, where you can find information that may be helpful for you to make an investment decision in their company. The information on this page includes the company overview, team bios, and the risks and disclosures related to this investment opportunity.
This investment is highly speculative and should not be made by anyone who cannot afford to risk the entire investment amount. In addition to these risks, you should carefully consider the specific information and risks disclosed in Chatmeter’s profile.