Organic Soils and Nutrients Optimized for Cannabis Growers:
- GEO produces and markets premium organic potting soils and nutrients formulated to maximize cannabis and hemp flower growth and yield due to high mineral nutrient levels, excellent water-holding capacity, and optimized pH ranges.
- GEO proprietary soil blends are approved for organic growing by OMRI and Clean Green. Plants grown with GEO products will be free from synthetic chemicals, inorganic pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins plants can absorb. Using GEO organic soils and nutrients helps ensure growers pass strict state testing requirements for purity.
- Cannabis is ingested (via eating, smoking, vaping) for medical and recreational purposes, making it critical that plants be free of chemical, inorganic, and synthetic elements that can cause harm. This is important to both home growers -- a fast-growing category -- and commercial cultivators alike.
- Reputation. GEO organic potting soils and nutrients have been relied upon by cannabis and hemp growers in northern California and southern Oregon (aka the Emerald Triangle) for over a decade, proving the efficacy of GEO formulations and reinforcing the brand as a producer of consistent and high-quality organic growing media;
- Experience. GEO management is highly experienced at both scaling companies and in introducing field-tested organic products that worth with every stage of plant growth and that are high-quality, consistent, and free from inorganic additives, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Sourcing and Manufacturing. GEO has a network of global suppliers (Asia, Americas) of high-quality, organic raw materials, ensuring its products are meet organic certifications. Combined with deep manufacturing experience, GEO delivers a consistent product counted on by elite cannabis growers.