The explosion of connected devices is increasing our vulnerability to cyber-attacks that can violate our privacy, expose us to identity theft, and expose our kids to inappropriate content from the Internet.
- There are currently 20 billion connected devices globally, projected to grow to 74 billion by 2025
- Three out of four of those devices are vulnerable to being hacked
- Kids as young as five years old have stumbled on to inappropriate material online by accident
- 88% of parents are concerned about their kids' online activities
Internet addiction is becoming an epidemic
The cyber security market is expected to be a $270 Billion market and Gryphon's directly addressable market is $29 Billion growing at 15% CAGR.
Gryphon offers an innovative cloud managed network based protection service platform that's powerful yet simple. The platform involves an elegant high performance WiFi router system, a simple to use App, and machine learning that will continuously improve over time and usage. With Homebound, Gryphon completes that protection with patented mobile protection when away from the home network.
The platform is simple to setup and scalable because the protection works at the network layer to block unwanted content, malware, and intrusions for any connected device on the network.
Gryphon is also suitable for schools and small businesses because the solution can be set up in just minutes without an IT manager or expensive and complicated hardware. Independent schools and small businesses can now afford enterprise level protection for their network.
- Over 25,000 Gryphons sold
Average monthly ad spend of $40k and monthly revenue of $235k (1H 2020)
Over 160% YoY 2019 revenue growth
- Over $5Million in total sales
- More than 2000 customer reviews
- Awarded Best of CES 2019 by Tech Aeris
- Named best parental control solution 2 years in a row by Fatherly