Employers currently spend 64 hours screening and scheduling candidates per open role for high volume jobs in areas like Sales, Support, Customer Success and Services. The process is manual and disjointed.
Overwhelmed hiring teams lead to negative candidate experiences, which are hurting chances of employers getting return candidates and new candidates, as well as hurting brand equity in the market. In today's world 72% of candidates with a negative experience share that online. Companies like Virgin Media for example, are losing $5mm a year because candidates with bad experiences move to competitors (based on estimate from Virgin Media).
- Automated remote candidate screening and scheduling wherever candidates engage - job boards, career pages, social
- 24/7 candidate Q&A with ALL candidates, at scale
- Re-engagement with “silver medalists” that didn’t get the job this time around, and passive candidate outreach
- No new workflows or tools to sign into - seamless ATS integrations
Since launching in 2019 we have signed 15 customer including Farmers Insurance, Feather, and Armoire.Style. We grew our MRR 279% by June 2020 (compared to end of 2019), reaching over $19,000 MRR signed across our customers.
COVID-19 has impacted many of our current customers, so we're offering a two month pause on billing. There are also big opportunities emerging:
- Candidate volume is higher than ever - being able to efficiently screen and engage at scale is now paramount
- Companies are looking for cost savings across the board and leaning towards automation. Unfortunately, 40% of Bay Area recruiters have been laid off/impacted by COVID
- The old solutions are no longer enough - automation and human engagement must work hand in hand. Our message is resonating with sales email open rates and CTRs up 2X since January and web traffic up 4X