James loves looking for and helping build what's next. Prior to co-founding SeedInvest, James was a professional investor at Francisco Partners, where he focused on equity investment opportunities in deep technology. James also spent a number of years at Morgan Stanley in their technology investment banking group, Riot Games and Cisco in various roles. James brings to SeedInvest his love for technology and innovation as well as an unhealthy infatuation with the Los Angeles Lakers. James received an MBA in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and holds a BS in Economics from the Wharton Undergraduate Program as well as a BAS in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania.
Check out my background on FINRA - http://brokercheck.finra.org/
- Received a BS from The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
- Received a BAS from University of Pennsylvania - SEAS
- Received a MBA from The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
- Co-Founder at SeedInvest
- General Partner at SI Selections Fund I, L.P.
- Has experience at at Francisco Partners
- Has experience at at Morgan Stanley
- Has experience at at Odd Origins
- Has experience at at Riot Games
- Has experience at at Cisco Systems