The Jassby vision is to become the Mobile banking & commerce App for the next generation family. Our mission everyday is to help parents teach their kids about money through hands-on experience.
Kids and teens today have more free money than ever before. The average teen in the US spend some $3,000 per year. However, parents still mostly use cash to transact with their kids, and most of us never talk or teach about money, nor do most schools.
Kids spend money the way they prefer to do everything these days - on their phones! Jassby fits right in. For the parents, Jassby allows them to guide their kids on the path to make smart money choices by providing visibility and control - teach by real life experiences.
Jassby provides a Financial Wellness Plan for the kids and the whole family to start thinking and working with money as early as possible.
- Mobile Wallet - 3 savings accounts including 1.) Spend, money kids can spend 2.) Save, a savings account, and 3.) Share, savings for charities
- Mobile Payments - Kids can purchase online or anywhere Apple Pay is accepted with our Virtual Debit Card
- Savings Goals & Planning - Help kids plan for future purchases, savings and fundraising goals
- Chores & Allowance - Parents can set chores and weekly allowance for their kids
- Mobile Commerce - The Jassby Mall is a curated shop of thousands of unique and name brand products from Apple, Nintendo, & more
What makes us special:
- Financial Wellness Plan - Get your kids started on the right path toward making smart money choices
- Mobile Payments First - Jassby is being built as a mobile app first, not a debit card that has an app
- Focus on Real Money Smarts - Our mission of hands on experience is the core of the service, not just a positioning statement
- No Monthly Fees - Many top “debit card” offerings in the kids industry have a month fee