- LimeLoop is an IOT solution for e-Commerce logistics use by key customers including Reformation, Toad&Co and MacMillan.
- LimeLoop is increasing retailers' positive environmental impact and bottom-line, as featured in Fast Company, Vogue, Outside Online, Forbes and Essence.
- Backed by key investors such as Sequoia Scout and Andy Dunn, founder of Bonobos; and LimeLoop is a member of Target's Technology Accelerator 2020 cohort.
- Currently have 25 global retailers as customers, translating to over $10k in booked MRR by EOY.
- LimeLoop has shipped over 100k packages, allowing retailers to collectively divert that many single-use packages from landfill.
- Total Amount Raised: US $330,000
- Total Round Size: US $1,000,000
- Seed :
- Minimum Investment: US $5,000 per investor
- : Convertible Note
- US $7,000,000 :
Logistics, technology, and packaging were designed for in-store retail over 50 years ago. Retailers are still 'in the box' which has led to high costs for the 'double-bottom line': the environmental impact as well as the profit. LimeLoop is thinking outside the box by providing an all-in-one shipping platform from the packaging to the software and hardware.
The e-Commerce shipping platform provides retailers visibility, security, and predictive analytics from the point-of-order to return while making a positive environmental and economic impact. Simplified logistics start with a reusable shipper and engagement sensor. Small to medium-sized retailers pay $1.50 / shipper per month to rent reusable shippers made of up-cycled materials. They use the LimeLoop platform to send goods and gain data on the product's journey to increase their double bottom line by reducing shipping costs and building up their customers' life-time value.
The way that it works is as simple as ReShip, ReOpen, and ReCollect.
1. ReShip. Retailers place goods in our reusable shipper. The process is simplified by the LimeLoop software.
2. ReOpen. Shippers are tracked and data is collected from engagement sensors that apply insights if shippers are opened or tampered with.
3. ReCollect. A carrier picks-up the shipper. The shipper is routed to the closest retailer of need for over 200 more uses.
The adoption of LimeLoop is saving retailers over 40% on their packaging costs, millions worth of resources such as water, oil, and trees and positively increasing their customer engagement.
$25K - Monthly Email with Company Highlights
$75K - Annual Group Investor Call with the Leadership team (and the above)
$150K - Bi-Annual One-on-One Call with the Leadership team (and the above)
It is advised that you consult a tax professional to fully understand any potential tax implications of receiving investor perks before making an investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you complete your investment on SeedInvest, your money will be transferred to an escrow account where an independent escrow agent will watch over your investment until it is accepted by LimeLoop. Once LimeLoop accepts your investment, and certain regulatory procedures are completed, your money will be transferred from the escrow account to LimeLoop in exchange for your securities. At that point, you will be a proud owner in LimeLoop.
Preferred equity is usually issued to outside investors and carries rights and conditions that are different from that of common stock. For example, preferred equity may include rights that prevent or minimize the effects of dilution or grants special privileges in situations when the company is sold.
A convertible note is a unique form of debt that converts into equity, usually in conjunction with a future financing round. The investor effectively loans money to a startup with the expectation that they will receive equity in the company in the future at a discounted price per share when the company raises its next round of financing.
To learn more about startup investment types check out “How to Choose a Startup Investment” in our academy.
To make an investment, you will need the following information readily available:
- Personal information such as your current address and phone number
- Employment and employer information
- Net worth and income information
- Social Security Number or passport
- ABA bank routing number and checking account number (typically found on a personal check or bank statement)
Because LimeLoop is offering its securities under Rule 506(c) of Regulation D, your status as an Accredited Investor will also need to be verified and you will be asked to provide documentation supporting your income, net worth, revenue, or net assets or a letter from a qualified advisor such as a Registered Investment Advisor, Registered Broker Dealer, Lawyer, or CPA.
Until a closing occurs, you may cancel your investment at any time, for any reason. You will receive an email when the closing occurs and your securities have been issued. If you have already funded your investment and your funds are in escrow, your funds will be promptly refunded to you upon cancellation. To cancel your investment, please go to your portfolio page by clicking your profile icon in the top right corner.
Currently there is no market or liquidity for these securities. Right now LimeLoop does not plan to list these securities on a national exchange or another secondary market. At some point LimeLoop may choose to do so, but until then you should plan to hold your investment for a significant period of time before a “liquidation event” occurs. A “liquidation event” is when LimeLoop either lists their securities on an exchange, is acquired, or goes bankrupt.
You can return to SeedInvest at any time to view your portfolio of investments and obtain a summary statement.
This is LimeLoop's fundraising profile page, where you can find information that may be helpful for you to make an investment decision in their company. The information on this page includes the company overview, team bios, and the risks and disclosures related to this investment opportunity.
This investment is highly speculative and should not be made by anyone who cannot afford to risk the entire investment amount. In addition to these risks, you should carefully consider the specific information and risks disclosed in LimeLoop’s profile.